Tree Care Services:
We will inspect trees for visible or internal damage and make recommendations, and we will safely remove trees or limbs hanging over your house, pool, power lines, etc., without damaging your property. No job is too small, too big, too difficult, or too dangerous for us to find a way to do it safely and efficiently (for example, see pictures posted here).
We will prune live trees to maximize beauty and health of your tree, climbing without spikes to avoid harming a healthy tree. If necessary, we will slowly lower limbs without damaging your landscaping or making holes in your yard. We specialize in climbing trees inaccessible by vehicles without bringing heavy machinery into your yard, but we can also often sell your logs to lower your expenses.
We will survey your property with you, talk about your long term lawn and tree plans or goals. We will then make recommendations to help you achieve those goals. We will discuss with you which dead or dying trees should be removed for health, safety or aesthetics and even where you might consider added trees to enhance the beauty of your property. We'll help you decide which tree to cut or keep, that will enable other species to develop and mature more naturally. Occasionally, live healthy trees will need to be removed when they interfere with other trees, buildings, driveways, or utility wires.
We offer complete insurance protection for your security and protection of your property. You should request a letter of insurance verification directly from the insurance agency for our company (or any other company) with policy dates and details, contractor company information, insurance company information, and your name and address before any work is begun. Please note that there is no licensing for tree work by the state of South Carolina; therefore no tree service provider can be bonded for tree work in this state.
We provide the following services:
- Free estimates
- Natural, organic tree care
- Emergency services (24x7) & storm clean-up
- Tree inspections, disease diagnosis, & recommendations
- On-site saw-milling of logs into lumber according to your specs
- Dead wood removal (removal of dangerous "hangers")
- Expert pruning of living branches
- Cabling to preserve leaning trees or dangerous limbs
- Removing trees over house, pool, power lines, etc.
- Safe tree felling (precision felling)
- Safe lowering of hung trees
- Vine removal
- Stump grinding
- Bush hog mowing, goat rental (e.g. for kudzu or weeds), & lot cleanups
- Brush and limb chipping
- Option to keep your wood chips as mulch and logs as firewood or milled lumber
- Limited tree planting & replacement
- Premium firewood available: cut to requested length, split, delivered, & stacked